Sunday, November 21, 2010

This time I mean It

The time has come to really make an effort for next year on the plots and that means lots of sorting out this winter.

I have made a good start and the compost bins are already filling up with weeds.












As pictured below I finally got some spring cabbage plants into the ground and netted over




A whole bed of marfona potatoes were neglected during the growing season, and in a raised bed they need good watering to get any size. I was amazed when turning over a bed to find lots of in effect "new potatoes", unmarked by slugs and in good order. A pan of these will be served up with my Sunday Lunch


1 comment:

Garden Centre Chulmleigh said...

Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information..